Distribution and Cooperation Agreements
bureau Brandeis Paris has significant experience in assisting clients in distribution law and with both vertical and horizontal cooperation agreements.
We have the expertise to assist multinationals, SMEs and start-ups active in all economic sectors. We have gained specific experience in the retail, e-commerce, food processing and pharmaceutical sectors.
Over the course of the past 20 years, some of our founding members have assisted clients in:
- Designing, organizing and implementing all types of distribution networks, including franchises, selective, exclusive and non-exclusive distribution, agency, online sales, or strategic alliances;
- Negotiating and drafting all types of distribution or cooperation agreements or tools including invoicing, general terms and conditions of sales or purchase, or individual agreements;
- Negotiating and drafting all types of commercial contracts including complex partnerships, joint ventures, licenses, cooperation agreements, confidentiality covenants, and broker agreements;
- Advising and litigating unfair competition, breach of contract, market manipulation, or price discrimination cases;
- Advising and litigating all types of consumer law cases including infringement of the advertising rules, warranties and product regulations.